Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Ryota Sato is a salaried worker for a toxic company. Suddenly, he's transported into a strange dungeon! Then, it turns out that he's in possession of the mysterious S-rank drop skill. In a world where everything gets dropped from various monsters, it was exactly the strongest unique skill out there. Then, beautiful girls and women gather around Ryota, and his income also rapidly increases! But, even more incidents are happening in this other world full of benefits...?!
Mawata, Nazuna Miki, Subachi/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||My Unique Skill Makes Me OP even at Level 1|
|Japanese Title||レベル１だけどユニークスキルで最強です (Level 1 dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu)|
|Alternative Title||Level 1 with S-rank Drop Rate is the Strongest|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||March 30, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / March 30, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||193pages (*note)|
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.