Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
What's a girl to do when there are no jobs? Once Mikuri Moriyama got out of grad school, all she could find was a temp job, and they just laid her off! Worried about his daughter, her dad helps her get a job doing housekeeping for this guy he used to work with named Tsuzaki. Just when things are starting to go well, though, Mikuri's parents decide it's time to move out to the countryside. She'll likely be unemployed for the rest of her life if she goes with them, but she doesn't make enough money to rent her own place. That's when Mikuri, always the daydreamer, comes up with a solution out of left field…
(C) Tsunami Umino / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Full-Time Wife Escapist|
|Japanese Title||逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (Nigeru wa Haji daga Yaku ni Tatsu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Romance ,Completed Series ,Sweet ,Kodansha: Mommy Dearest|
|Available since||February 27, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / February 28, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||175pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.