Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
I'm not doing anything. All the Dollars did that together...
The holiday isn't over yet. The day after Izaya was stabbed, the scars of the recent incident are still fresh in the city. An eccentric couple wanders the town together as a sister keeps an eye on the girl hanging around her brother. Two women--one a child, one an adult--pursue the meaning of strength, focusing their attention on the strongest man in town. A set of mischievous twins don't bother to care about their brother. A yakuza clings to his past. Meanwhile, an underground doctor just wants to enjoy a vacation with a recently relaxed headless dullahan... Ikebukuro is going to be busy!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.