Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In Book 6 in the series, readers take a step into a time warp in five short stories. Head back to events from the previous books, and previously unseen scenes and perspectives to uncover mysteries that had been left unanswered.
Kyon peruses the stalls at the cultural festival and visits Mikuru's noodle stall. Everything seems normal for once, until a surprise band shows up to perform.
The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina: Episode 00
The movie that the SOS Brigade created in The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book 2) is shown, and the Bridage gets to see it in its final form.
Love at First Sight
Kyon meets with an old friend, who describes seeing a girl he's fallen in love with--and it turns out to be Yuki! Will this mere human have a chance with the world's most stoic robot?
Where Did the Cat Go?
This story takes readers back to Book 3 (The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya) in which the SOS Brigade finally begins the main event for the Snow Mountain retreat murder mystery.
The Melancholy of Mikuru Asahina
Mikuru asks Kyon to accompany her to buy tea leaves, but a secret motive may be involved.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.