Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Inspired by Mei, Yamato has decided to pursue a career as a photographer. But no matter how much he practices, he can’t help but feel that something is missing. Mei notices that something’s been off with Yamato lately and goes to an unexpected source for help… Meanwhile, Rin has an exciting date with Kai at Land, while Len tries to make friends on his own. Having always been in his sister’s shadow, Len has his doubts, but it seems that he may have had a real friend all along.
(C) Shimoku Kio / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.