Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Private detective Reiji Akiba has a theory about those awkward moments and weird coincidences we all encounter in life. They are actually encounters with the dead-their way of sending us a message. But you may not want to open such strange mail from beyond-not unless you can see the ghostly attachment, like Akiba can. And not unless you carry a tool that can kill what isn't alive, like Akiba's sanctified gun Kagutsuchi . . . digging a divine grave to lay to rest the evil dead! Volume Three opens with Detective Akiba taking a trip down memory lane, to his childhood, when as a young blind boy, he befriended a little girl in the woods near his house. In ""Un-notifying,"" Detective Akiba must help a young woman terrorized by the ghost of a lonely girl whose lifeline to the world of the living is an old cell phone.
(C) Housui YAMAZAKI (YEAR) First published in Japan in (YEAR*) by KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo. English translation rights arranged with KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Through TOHAN CORPORATION, Tokyo.* volume 1-2 2004, volume 3 2005.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.