Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In Neonatal Intensive Care, this series' longest story to date, discover the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit--the NICU for short. It's where children born premature, underweight or with congenital diseases go for 24/7 treatment. All told, about one in every 33 children are treated at the NICU...while they can never have enough sickbeds, staff or resources, the neonatologists who work at the NICU find themselves fighting around the clock for their little patients.
(C) You Suzunoki / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Jun 25, 2018
(08:59 PM PDT)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.