It took a lot of convincing (begging on his knees) for straight-laced and honest high school boy Naoya to convince Saki to let him date her and Nagisa at the same time. He swore to make the two of them happy and even convinced them to live together with him, all under one roof! As the three of them get to know each other, their bonds gradually deepen but just as their triangle relationship finally takes a smooth turn, Saki loses her confidence as Naoya's "girlfriend" and runs away from home!! Where is this three-way relationship heading?! See it all unravel in this second volume of the unique love comedy!
Girlfriend, Girlfriend Hiroyuki/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Girlfriend, Girlfriend|
|Japanese Title||カノジョも彼女 (Kanojo mo Kanojo)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Summer Anime 2021 ,Anime ,Fall Anime 2023|
|Available since||May 04, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / May 04, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
Sale ends Oct 09, 2023
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.