One pre-Christmas day, Julie gets run over by a car driven by Roy Fletcher, the president of a leading IT company. He, however, offers settlement money by saying, “My car never touched you. You decided to fall off your bike. Don’t even think about suing me.” Unconvinced of his action, Julie goes to return the money. Wearing a cynical smile on his handsome face, he replies, “Are you trying to increase the amount?” What kind of man is he! So thinking, Julie gets captivated by this attractive man…!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.