Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Corporate slave Arihito Atobe's death in a freak bus accident marks the beginning of his new life as a kind of adventurer called a Seeker. Reborn into a fantasy world, he settles into a previously unknown job class called “rearguard,” capable of providing his (all-female) party with critical attack, defense, and recovery support. And it comes with an added bonus: Simply being at the back of the party line increases his companions' fondness for him! Freed from the shackles of corporate life, Arihito is eager to start fresh as a newly minted Seeker!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The World's Strongest Rearguard Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||世界最強の後衛 (Sekai Saikyou no Kouei)|
|Alternative Title||Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha, The Novice Seeker of Labyrinth Country|
|By (artist)||Huuka Kazabana|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||October 29, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 29, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||314pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.