Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The JKFB Interleague Tournament, a gathering of some of the strongest girls' soccer teams in the greater Tokyo area, have entered their semifinal rounds. And the roadblock standing in the Warabis way is Eisen Funabashi High School which is the very team that defeated Kunogi Academy! The Warabis have taken the first point from the vaunted Eisen Funabashi defensive block. Have they actually defeated Eisen Funabashi's trump card?
Naoshi Arakawa / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Farewell, My Dear Cramer|
|Japanese Title||さよなら私のクラマー (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer)|
|Alternative Title||Good-bye, Cramer|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Anime ,Sports ,Comedy ,School Life ,Drama ,Spring Anime 2021|
|Available since||February 11, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / February 11, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||191pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 24
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 25
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 26
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 27
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.