Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
No matter the time of year, it's always open season for silliness with Haruhi-chan and the SOS Brigade! Hunting down aliens, espers, and time travelers is a full-time job. Whether she's making her first visit to a shrine on New Year's, hanging out at the beach over the summer, or revamping Christmas with a new look for Santa, Haruhi-chan is forever seeking new ways to overload the world with fun! You'll find plenty of gags and guffaws as Haruhi dives into the world of four-panel and short comics!!
|Series Title||The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan|
|Japanese Title||涼宮ハルヒちゃんの憂鬱 (Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu)|
|Alternative Title||The Untold Adventures of the SOS Brigade|
|By (author)||Nagaru Tanigawa|
|By (artist)||NoiziIto / Puyo|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Mystery ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Completed Series ,Haruhi Manga ,Non-Human|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.