Shinichi Kanou is a pretty typical otaku. Japan has discovered a portal to another world and Shinichi lands a job spreading the otaku gospel in the Eldant Empire. And he gets to work with a half-elf maid, an empress, AND a female soldier?
The year is 20XX, and Shinichi Kanou is a pretty typical otaku: he loves anime, manga, games, and light novels, but his devotion to the two-dimensional hasn't always made him the most popular guy around. What he doesn't know is that Japan has discovered a portal to another world in the vicinity of Mount Fuji. The people of the Eldant Empire, though, only have eyes for one of Japan's traditional exports: pop culture.
Enter Amutech, a purveyor of “general entertainment” that’s secretly run by the Japanese government. Shinichi lands a job as the company's general manager. Now he finally has a chance to put his nerd know-how to good use spreading the otaku gospel in the Eldant Empire. And wait... he has to work with a half-elf maid, an empress, AND a female soldier to get the job done?
Copyright (C) 2011 Ichiro Sakaki Illustrations Copyright (C) 2011 Yuugen
|Series Title||Outbreak Company|
|Japanese Title||アウトブレイク・カンパニー 萌える侵略者 (Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha)|
|Alternative Title||Outbreak Company The Moe Invader|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Comedy ,Harem ,Romance ,Ecchi ,Bonus Items ,Elves ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Completed Series ,Workplace ,Dragon ,Maid ,Otaku ,Cosplay|
|Available since||November 20, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / November 21, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||209pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.