“So, who's the kid?”
“My name is...”
xxxxx hesitated for a moment, turning slightly to look back along the road they were traveling. Beyond the red horizon, her homeland's gates sank into the distance, never to be seen again.
Facing forward once more, xxxxx looked past Kino's side to focus intently on the path ahead before answering.
“My name is--”
Kino travels with the trusty talking motorrad, Hermes. The duo are always together, with Hermes providing speed, and Kino providing balance. They stay in each country for no more than three days, as a rule--enough time to learn about each destination's unique customs and people. And so Kino and Hermes journey ever onward...
(C) Iruka Shiomiya / Keiichi Sigsawa
|Series Title||Kino's Journey|
|Japanese Title||キノの旅 (Kino no Tabi)|
|Alternative Title||Kino's Travels|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Mystery ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Slice of Life ,Drama ,Dogs / Wolves / Foxes|
|Available since||March 12, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / March 12, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||182pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.