As Red and Rit’s investigation into the mysterious False Prophet drug continues, the once-peaceful Zoltan is swept with unease. Violent incidents are becoming commonplace, and the entire region seems to be on the verge of an all-out class war! To make matters more complicated, Danan, martial artist and member of the Hero’s party, has arrived to take Red back with him—shaking Rit’s resolve! But Red has more important things to worry about. With him and Rit growing closer by the day, he’s finally made up his mind to buy…a double bed?!"
|Series Title||Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (Manga)|
|By (artist)||Masahiro Ikeno / Yasumo|
|Translated by||Dale DeLucia|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Slice of Life ,Action ,Romance ,Elves ,Comedy ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Anime|
|Available since||November 21, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / November 21, 2023 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||166pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.