Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Jesus Fernandez, aka El Pocero (the digger), used to be the richest man in Spain. At the top of his prosperity, he starts building a city that will be named after him. Until he sees his megalomaniac project crushed by the real estate crisis in 2008. Completely bankrupt, he decides to end his life. In a dramatic fit he writes a farewell letter, lights some candles, ties newspaper clippings about his greatest accomplishments around his chest and hangs himself. But fate seems to have other plans for him. At that exact same moment two police officers and a bailiff appear on his doorstep. They cut the noose around his neck... and throw him out of his house. He roams around desperately until he ends up in a bar in the next village. That's where he first hears about the mythical village of Marinaleda, in the heart of Andalusia. A utopian place where villagers have turned their backs on capitalism and the crisis doesn't seem to have struck. Since he's got nothing left to lose, Jesus decides to go try his luck in Marinaleda.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.