Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
There are so many things she wants, but she still hasn't found out what she's looking for ... That's Fu Arisugawa, an office worker too busy with her shopping spoils and whose motto is “Shopping is Living”. Meanwhile, for reasons she doesn't understand yet, she's interested in her cool-tempered and reserved boss. And there are her friends, too. Rio, who keeps her feelings towards Fu a secret; Mizuho, who always ends up dating losers; and Enjoji, who keeps interviewing University of Tokyo grads for an arranged marriage ... Each are lost in their own way while searching for happiness. These four Alices wander through their lives of love ... and shopping!!
(C) Toriko Chiya / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Tokyo Alice|
|Japanese Title||東京アリス (Tokyo Alice)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Drama ,Completed Series ,Sweet ,Volume 1 for JPY ¥109 Sale|
|Available since||July 10, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / July 10, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||196pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.