Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
""A lot of anticancer drugs offered overseas aren't approved in Japan.""
Yoshie Tsujimoto, an ordinary housewife, visits the Eiroku University hospital and is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. After the Pediatrics, Saito was transferred to the 4th Department of Surgery for treatment. Through Yoshie, he sees the reality of cancer treatment in Japan. From his short experience in the Pediatrics and the 4th Department of Surgery, he sees the truth - that the doctors can only treat patients within constraints of the system. After being informed, a patient goes through anticancer drugs, metastasis, and relapse...are we all fated to give up at the end? What can Saito do for all the ""ordinary"" patients with cancer?
(C)SHUHO SATO Manga on Web http://managonweb.com
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.