Yokai, ghosts, and humans living together in harmony? Yushi Inaba was taken in by his uncle's family after losing his parents in an accident three years ago. Now sixteen and eager to make it on his own, he hopes to move into dorm upon entering high school. But by a cruel twist of fate, the dorm burns to the ground! After searching high and low, Yushi finally manages to find an apartment at the too-good-to-be-true price of 25,000 yen per month! Sure enough, there's one condition: the apartment is haunted! Surrounded by a gaggle of colorful tenants, Yushi's “normal” high school life begins! Waka Miyama delivers an elegant comic based off of the popular novel series by Hinowa Kozuki.
Hinowa Kouzuki, Waka Miyama / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Elegant Yokai Apartment Life|
|Japanese Title||妖怪アパートの幽雅な日常 (Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Anime ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Non-Human|
|Available since||August 28, 2017 (09:00 PM) PT / August 29, 2017 (01:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||216pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.