[New Function] You can now edit and share your Bookshelf on PC (online)
You can now view, edit, and share your Bookshelf data online from the Online Bookshelf (for PC)!
[ Online Bookshelf (for PC) ]
* Please note that this function is only available on your PC.
* In order to reflect changes on the Online Bookshelf to the app, please activate [Automatic Sync for Library] from the BOOK☆WALKER app.
1. Launch BOOK☆WALKER App and select Menu (box and an arrow icon) on the upper left-hand corner
2. Select [Library Settings]
3. Activate [Automatic Sync for Library]
If you cannot activate the [Automatic Sync for Library] setting, follow the steps below:
1. Select [Settings] on the BOOK☆WALKER App
2. Deactivate [Subscription Settings]
You can also make your Bookshelf visible to the public (even for non- BOOK☆WALKER members) by activating the “Make this Bookshelf shareable with others” settings and generating a separate page (publicized Bookshelf page) URL from one of the share buttons (Facebook/Twitter/Copy Link button). In addition, by re-deactivating this setting, you can again prevent anyone other than yourself from browsing the page.
* No one other than yourself (including other people viewing your publicized Bookshelf page) cannot edit the publicized Bookshelf page.
* The latest Bookshelf data is displayed on the publicized Bookshelf. Therefore, when you you update your Bookshelf, it will be reflected to the publicized page automatically.
Please refer to the FAQ for more detailed information.