Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Hana Kisugi is a somewhat apathetic 28-year-old office worker with no luck at work or with men. One day, she missed a step on a staircase and...
When she woke up, she was in the body of a 17-year-old high school student named Hana Yamada. At a loss, she ends up living the life of a high school girl at the boarding house Hana Yamada lived at, Ikuta House. She's surrounded by the responsible adult Haruki, and the high school boy Haruchika. She's having trouble not falling for all the guys around her, but she can't fall in love in someone else's body, can she? While she's worried about that, someone tells her HE'S in love with HER!
Will this Hana be able to return to her former body?!
(C)Mizue Odawara 2018
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.