Interested in working with us?
BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd. is a subsidiary of KADOKAWA Group focusing on eBook in general including BookWalker, an eBook store. For better reading opportunities and dissemination of eBook, we are recruiting people who want to create BookWalker service together.
See details in Japanese
・Web Marketing （Japan Store）
Lead web marketing activities & online ads to acquire new customers .
・Web Engineer （Japan Store）
Lead development of eBook store’s system and app. 3+ years experience in PHP is required.
・Development Producer（Japan Store）
Lead development of eBook store’s system and app including vendor management. 3+ years experience in developing internet service.
・Big Data Engineer（Japan Store）
Lead development of big data analytics to examine large data sets containing a variety of data types. 3+ years experience in PHP is required.
・Store Manager（Global Store）
- 1. Role:
- ・As a store manger, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to contribute to BookWalker Global Store team
- 2. Responsibilities:
- ・Acquire content partners' English manga and light novels for BookWalker Global Store
- ・Participate in regular meetings with content partners, in order to identify editorial opportunities
- ・Determine which manga and light novels should be featured in the Store
- ・Drive promotion or campaign with internal and external partners
- ・Conduct metrics-based analysis of store campaign performance and provide recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- ・Work with content operation team to ensure all titles in programming plans are ordered and ingested
- ・Contribute to BookWalker Global Store team and its efforts to drive site/store improvements and innovative features on behalf of users worldwide
- 3. Basic Qualifications:
- ・Bachelor’s degree
- ・Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing (mobile, Internet and high-tech industries)
- ・Strong analytical/decision making and problem solving skills.
- ・Strong verbal and written communication skills -- ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels of an organization.
- ・Self-motivating, entrepreneurial spirit with ability to deal with ambiguous and fast-paced working environment
- ・Passionate, energetic and goal oriented
- ・Fluency in English
- ・Deep knowledge about manga and light novels in the US
- 4. Preferred Qualifications:
- ・Solid understanding of internet business models and web technologies
- ・Expertise and a passion for rapidly evolving technologies in areas such as mobile, mobile application, social media, eBooks, payments, advertising, and digital content
What's on offer
- 1. Employment Type Regular employee or contract employee (3 month trial period from hire date)
- 2. Salary Determined by our standards & previous employment
- 3. Work Hours 9:30-17:30 (7 actual hours) Full five-day workweek (Mon-Fri),
- 4. Day-off National Holidays, Golden Week, Summer Holiday, New Year Holiday, Congratulations and condolences vacation, Parental leave, Maternity leave
- 5. Welfare Annual pay increase, Transportation expenses, 、Salary raise at any time, Social Insurance (Employment, Industrial injury, Health insurance, Employees' pension)
- 6. Location BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd. Headquarters with the possibility of relocation depending on project. 3F Gobancho Grand Bld., 3-1 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-8077, Japan
*Discretionary work and flex time will be applied depending on profession.
Various welfare (Resort accommodation discount, Childcare / care support, Self-development support etc)
How to apply
Please send your resume/CV to the below address below with the position you wou ld like to apply for in the subject line.
*Please note that the above address is an " image" to prevent the spam.
〈 Apply 〉
〈 Applicant Screening 〉
↓*We will inform you the results of the application documents within two weeks from the application.
〈 1st Interview 〉
〈 2nd & 3rd Interview (board member) 〉
〈 Offer Letter 〉
*Please note that any information or documents submitted will be properly disposed of by BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.