Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The delegation from the Twin Kingdoms has arrived, bringing personal and political upheaval to Capua. During their visit, Carlos falls ill, ultimately leading to a revelation involving a secret that hides behind the visiting prince's lively facade.
Prince Francesco and Princess Bona of the Sharou family have finally arrived in Capua, marking the end of a century or so of the royal family's isolation within the Twin Kingdoms. While the prince is all too likely to be seen laughing uproariously as he causes trouble, his sister bows her head diffidently, timid yet serious.
Zenjirou spends his days entertaining the prince until he receives ill-tidings: his beloved son has fallen ill. The disease has a relatively low mortality rate, but a lower-risk illness means that a healing gem won't be permitted—a fact that deeply frustrates the new prince consort.
Francesco makes an offer that Zenjirou, witnessing his son suffering as he is, can't help but accept. The prince offers to use a healing gem of his own on the child. Yet when they stand at his bedside to perform the ritual, Zenjirou realizes that the gem isn't what's being used to treat little Carlos...
Copyright (C) Tsunehiko Watanabe 2013
|Series Title||The Ideal Sponger Life Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||理想のヒモ生活 (Risou no Himo Seikatsu)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Family|
|Available since||August 26, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 26, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||182pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.