Nozomi Aizawa has kept her feelings for her schoolmate Azuma-kun a secret for quite a while, but when she finally confesses, his bizarre response begins a string of twisted tangents, misunderstandings, and off-topic rants. Undaunted by these conversational hurdles, the two grow ever closer until they finally promise to chat every day at school! Robico, author of hit series “My Little Monster,” brings smiles and laughter once again in this romantic comedy worth talking about!
Robico / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Our Precious Conversations|
|Japanese Title||僕と君の大切な話 (Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi)|
|Alternative Title||An Important Talk Between You and Me, The precious talk of me and you|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,School Life ,Romance|
|Available since||August 07, 2017 (09:00 PM) PT / August 08, 2017 (01:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Our Precious Conversations, Chapter 7
Our Precious Conversations, Chapter 8
Our Precious Conversations, Chapter 9
Our Precious Conversations, Chapter 10
Our Precious Conversations, Chapter 11
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.