Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aya and "Shirayuri-sama" are a lot of things: Gamers, rivals...and now friends. They turn the school upside-down looking for the perfect place to game in secret, but just when they think they've found the solution, their cover is blown by two members of the Dormitory Affairs Committee. Video games are strictly prohibited at their prim-and-proper school, and being caught with a fight stick carries dire penalties. Threatened with expulsion, they propose a wild challenge that might just be crazy enough to work!!
Eri Ejima 2021
|Series Title||Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games|
|Japanese Title||対ありでした。 ～お嬢さまは格闘ゲームなんてしない～ (Tai-Ari deshita.: Ojou-sama wa Kakutou Game nante Shinai)|
|Alternative Title||GGWP.: Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,School Life ,Seinen ,Girl's Love / Yuri|
|Available since||December 07, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 07, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||186pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.