Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
All Satou wants is a leisurely vacation from the real world, but this time, his travels lead his party into the famously dangerous Muno Barony. Satou may be level 310, but even he has his hands full with giants, four-headed monsters, and haunted fortresses! He still finds time to help out the locals along the way, though, and when one of those people in need is Baron Muno's beautiful daughter, he may be the only one who can stop a terrible conspiracy...
|Series Title||Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲 (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)|
|By (author)||Hiro Ainana|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Action ,Harem ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||January 30, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / January 30, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||267pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.