Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
If there's one thing the farm school has taught Hachiken it's that food production is a laborious process. So when Nakajima-sensei taps the Equestrian Club to help rebuild his precious cheese stores, he is hardly surprised by how many careful steps go into making the perfect wheel of cheese. One small fluctuation can spoil the whole endeavor; the same is true throughout the farming world. And when Komaba Ranch finds itself in financial trouble, Hachiken realizes his friends will inherit the uncertainties of the harvest along with their family farms-if they don't go out of business before then...
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Silver Spoon|
|Japanese Title||銀の匙 Silver Spoon (Gin no Saji)|
|By (author)||Hiromu Arakawa|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Anime ,Comedy ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Drama ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga|
|Available since||February 07, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / February 07, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.