Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Atheist Uryu Kamihate is getting more and more used to living with three miko sisters: the buxom Yae, the diligent Yuna, and the sporty Asahi... but thanks to the success of the annual festival, Amagami Shrine is bustling again, and the sisters aren't enough to manage on their own anymore! When Uryu and the three call on their former teacher, Yomiko Tsukigami, for help, the shrine they visit and the things that happen there are all exactly how Uryu dreamt them! Yomiko questions their resolve and demands they face their future, but can those who don't know themselves know love when they see it? And why won't Uryu's dreams remain ordinary dreams?!
Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister Marcey Naito/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.