Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aura and Zenjirou have welcomed a new addition to their family: Prince Carlos Zenkichi. Celebrations fill the capital, but ominous news reaches Aura's ears. While she launches an investigation, Zenjirou tries to use his own time more productively.
This is the third volume in the saga of our beloved "sponging protagonist," and at this point, "sponging" is the last thing he's doing. A year has passed since his marriage to Queen Aura of Capua, and the capital has welcomed their new child and heir to the throne, Carlos Zenkichi. The kingdom is busy with festivities to celebrate the happy news, but something more ominous has reached Aura's ears.
Margrave Gaziel tells her that his territory has had no salt for a year, and with his lands lacking both sea and rock salt, it could spell the region's end. While the queen immediately orders an investigation, Zenjirou's free time is becoming more than he can handle in the inner palace, and he starts to investigate what advancements might be made to move their nation forward.
Copyright (C) Tsunehiko Watanabe 2013
|Series Title||The Ideal Sponger Life Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||理想のヒモ生活 (Risou no Himo Seikatsu)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Family|
|Available since||June 18, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / June 18, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||186pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.