Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Now that the Arrivers have been reunited, a familiar yet daunting task lies ahead of them: returning to the dungeon. Recent events have made them all a little wary, and Jin decides it's time for Note to try his hand at combat arts... but our protagonist may end up learning more than he bargained for. Can Note finally grow into his own as a full-fledged member of the Arrivers? Or will a rematch with floor 20 prove too much? It's do or die, and damned if he isn't going to try!
Copyright (C) 2018 Udon Kamono Illustrations by Hitomi Shizuki
Sale ends Oct 20, 2021
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Mapping: The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party|
|Japanese Title||外れスキル【地図化（マッピング）】を手にした少年は最強パーティーとダンジョンに挑む (Hazure Skill 'Mapping' wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Shounen ,Elves ,Full-size Illustration ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Video Game Fair! ,Fantasy Fair 2021|
|Available since||January 26, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / January 26, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||174pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.