Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Hot firemen, now in the world of shojo manga! High school student Moe has moved to a new town after the death of her father. Moe's already having enough trouble fitting into her new class as it is, so she's totally mortified when she ends up being “rescued” by local firefighter Kyosuke during a fire drill... in front of all the kids at school. But the embarrassing incident might be a blessing in disguise, because gruff-but-kind Kyosuke gives Moe the courage she needs to leap out of her comfort zone as she aims to leave her loner days behind. Not to mention she's soon falling head over heels for him...!
(C) Non Tamashima / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||My Boyfriend in Orange|
|Japanese Title||モエカレはオレンジ色 (Moekare wa Orange-iro)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,School Life ,Romance ,Drama ,TV Drama / Live-Action|
|Available since||December 26, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / December 26, 2017 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||171pages (*note)|
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.