Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Who's the Worst Last Boss of All?
Crown Princess Pride Royal Ivy is a monstrous little brat who, at the age of eight, suddenly realizes that she was a Japanese teen in a past life who has been reincarnated into her favorite video game! She already knows her future: she will rise to the throne as the Wicked Queen, destined to bring ruin and misery to all around her, until she is ultimately killed by one of her love interests. Pride decides that if she's destined to die, she may as well use her royal "last boss" powers to save everyone instead!
2020 Bunko Matsuura, Tenichi, Suzunosuke
|Series Title||The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior (Manga)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Romance ,Drama ,Villainess ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||April 05, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / April 05, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||204pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.