Nico Sorano is in the dictionary under "free-spirited"...which makes her an instant celebrity at her art university. But one professor, the career making-or-breaking Kageiwa-sensei, has only a limited tolerance for her aggressively good-natured optimism. Unsurprisingly, Nico isn't fazed...it just means she's going to have to make her own way to stardom, with the help of her friend Mitsuki and the inscrutable, notorious Soichiro Togo. No matter what, it'll be an interesting college debut!
A Nico-Colored Canvas Nao Shikita/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||A Nico-Colored Canvas (Manga)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Comedy ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Drama|
|Available since||June 21, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 21, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||161pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.