Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
With no soccer accomplishments to speak of during the entirety of Sumire Suo's junior high school years, the young wing gets an odd offer. Suo's main rival, Midori Soshizaki, invites her to join up on the same team in high school, with a promise that she'll never let Suo “play alone.” It's an earnest offer, but the question is whether Suo will take her up on it. Thus the curtain opens on a story that collects an enormous cast of individual soccer-playing personalities!
(C) Naoshi Arakawa / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Farewell, My Dear Cramer|
|Japanese Title||さよなら私のクラマー (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer)|
|Alternative Title||Good-bye, Cramer|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Sports ,Comedy ,School Life ,Drama ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2021|
|Available since||July 30, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / July 30, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||201pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Farewell, My Dear Cramer, Chapter 1
Farewell, My Dear Cramer, Chapter 2
Farewell, My Dear Cramer, Chapter 3
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.