When Ryoma returns to a newly crime-afflicted Gimul after a successful business retreat, he decides to take matters into his own hands to ensure the safety of his shop, his employees, and Gimul itself...
Ryoma returns to Gimul after his successful business retreat, having discovered and evolved new slimes and found uses for them along the way. Unfortunately, crime has skyrocketed in Gimul during his absence, to the point where even the familiar Morgan Company has suffered an arson attack.
Ryoma attends a meeting of small business owners in the city to address the rapid increase in crime, but when the host of the conference appears untrustworthy, Ryoma decides to take a stand against the supposed crime stoppers to protect his shop, employees, and Gimul itself.
Another new volume of slow life in a fantasy world for Ryoma, with all-new slimes and all-new magic at his disposal!
Copyright (C) 2020 Roy Illustrations Copyright (C) 2020 Ririnra
|Series Title||By the Grace of the Gods|
|Japanese Title||神達に拾われた男 (Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Slime ,Full-size Illustration ,Winter Anime 2023|
|Available since||January 24, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / January 24, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||153pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.