Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Born the crown prince of a prosperous kingdom, Xie Lian was renowned for his beauty, strength, and purity. His years of dedicated study and noble deeds allowed him to ascend to godhood. But those who rise may also fall, and fall he does--cast from the heavens and banished to the world below.
Eight hundred years after his mortal life, Xie Lian has ascended to godhood for the third time, angering most of the gods in the process. To repay his debts, he is sent to the Mortal Realm to hunt down violent ghosts and troublemaking spirits who prey on the living. Along his travels, he meets the fascinating and brilliant San Lang, a young man with whom he feels an instant connection. Yet San Lang is clearly more than he appears... What mysteries lie behind that carefree smile?
墨香铜臭(Mo Xiang Tong Xiu), English edition copyright 2021 Seven Seas Entertainment, LLC
|Series Title||Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel)|
|Author||Mo Xiang Tong Xiu|
|Artist||ZeldaCW / tai3_3|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Fiction ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Historical ,Mystery ,Martial Arts ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,Non-Human ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||December 14, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 14, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||688pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.