Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Zenjirou and Freya have arrived at the Gaziel March to attend the wedding of General Pujol Guillén and Lucinda Gaziel. When they arrive, the person in charge of the servants introduces herself as Nilda Gaziel, the margrave's second daughter. But the name "Nilda" was conspicuously absent from the initial briefing Aura gave her husband. Did Aura know of her existence and simply not mention it? Did she forget? Or is there perhaps some more sinister meaning behind it?
Things get more complicated when a delegation from the Kingdom of Nabara trespasses, causing the situation to escalate. Zenjirou is soon saddled with the task of keeping the peace to the best of his ability and must rely on Freya's help for a solution, bringing them closer together. How much will their relationship deepen, and will Zenjirou be able to juggle everything without getting swept away by romance or political intrigue?
Zenjirou and Freya arrive for the wedding, but someone unknown to the royal family is awaiting them and the situation is complicated by an intrusion from neighboring kingdom Nabara. Will the pair become too close as they work through it all together?
Copyright © Tsunehiko Watanabe 2015
|Series Title||The Ideal Sponger Life Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||理想のヒモ生活 (Risou no Himo Seikatsu)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Family ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||July 28, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / July 28, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.