THE TRUE END, OR JUST THE BEGINNING?
Narumi slips up in front of her work friends, and the anxiety of outing herself as an otaku forces her to retreat inward. While Hirotaka is quick to console her, a difference in opinion devolves into an argument. Will the couple learn to grow past this obstacle? Maybe sage advice from bickering experts Hanako and Taro can help? Meanwhile, Naoya and Ko might need some guidance of their own as they take their first steps together as a couple. The conclusion of these intertwining, nerdy love stories awaits!
Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku Fujita/Ichijinsha Inc.
|Series Title||Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku|
|Japanese Title||ヲタクに恋は難しい (Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii)|
|Alternative Title||It's Difficult to Love an Otaku|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Josei ,Romance ,Slice of Life ,Anime ,Workplace ,Completed Series ,Otaku ,Cosplay|
|Available since||May 24, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / May 24, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.