Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
While Senris methods have become more methodical over time, Wakazono has abandoned police procedure and the bounds of the law in his pursuit of the fire man. Hoping to curb further violence, Enan goes to see Wakazonobut she isnt the only one who has business with the dirty detective. For the first time, Enan catches a glimpse of Kazuto before he disappears into the night. Whatever mysteries remain, protecting what is precious takes priority for the twins as they find themselves thrown into turmoil by Wakazonos schemes...
|Series Title||For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams|
|Japanese Title||夢で見たあの子のために (Yume de Mita Ano Ko no Tame ni)|
|Alternative Title||For the Girl I Saw in My Dream|
|By (author)||Kei Sanbe|
|Translated by||Sheldon Drzka|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Mystery ,School Life ,Seinen|
|Available since||December 13, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||206pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.