Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After the war with the Principality of Amidonia comes to a close, provisional king Souma receives an unexpected message. It's a request for annexation from his former enemies in the Principality. Facing a civil war and an invasion by other countries, the Principality now needs the Elfrieden Kingdom's strength in order to fight back. Souma agrees to the annexation and summons those who play an important role in the defense of the Principality to Van for an awards ceremony, but the Princess of the Principality, Roroa, is hiding in with the mountain of gifts they give him?!
“Souma... Do ya want me? Or don't ya?”
When he receives a sudden marriage proposal from Roroa, what will Souma decide to do?!
This is the fourth volume of the increasingly popular transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy!
Copyright (C) 2017 Dojyomaru Illustrations Copyright (C) 2017 Fuyuyuki
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||現実主義勇者の王国再建記 (Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki)|
|Alternative Title||A Realist Hero's Kingdom Restoration Chronicle|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,MOST WANTED ,Best Selling Light Novels|
|Available since||October 25, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / October 26, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||321pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.