Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The action novel written by the popular comedian， Impulse's Toshiyuki Itakura has been made into a comic! In the near future a new law in Japan is enacted， the ”Shoot to kill” law. So called Triggers are selected， one in each prefecture. They are allowed to eradicate evil as they see fit. This edition has the Tokyo， Chiba and the Shizuoka trigger!
(C)YUJI TAKEMURA & TOSHIYUKI ITAKURA / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
|Series Title||TRIGGER, Chapter Collections|
|Publisher||Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Seinen ,Completed Series ,Action ,Drama|
|Available since||December 12, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||23pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.