Marielle, the devious fangirl and secret romance novelist, finds the bliss of her engagement shattered when her fiancé is accused of leaking official secrets. To save him, she'll need to start investigating...
With her plain appearance and inferior social status, Marielle never expected to be engaged to Simeon, the Vice Captain of the Royal Order of Knights and heir to a highly esteemed house.
And yet, he is her fiancé, not to mention everything she could ever wish for in a man. For him, she'd do anything—even feign politeness in polite society and do her best to be presentable.
As she prepares for the wedding with great enthusiasm, she continues to pursue her secret profession as a romance novelist. However, things take a turn when Simeon is accused of leaking official secrets. To save him, Marielle starts investigating—and an enigmatic figure enters her life...
The third volume in the adventures of the devious fangirl who secretly obsesses over her fiancé and everyone around him!
Copyright (C) 2018 Momo Haruka Illustrations Copyright (C) 2018 Maro
|Series Title||The Tales of Marielle Clarac|
|Japanese Title||マリエル・クララックの婚約 (Marielle Clarac no Konyaku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Josei ,Historical ,Romance ,Comedy ,Full-size Illustration ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||August 09, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 09, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||273pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.