Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
THE YEAR 1931. As the Flying Pussyfoot races toward New York with a shocking incident transpiring onboard, another ruckus is afoot behind the scenes. As dawn approaches, various factions congregate near the river and wait for the train to cross the bridge. Among them are Lemures standing by for contact from the train, and Jacuzzis friends preparing to retrieve the stolen cargo. Meanwhile, an all-girl gang of bandits is plotting a new train robbery, and a young boy has just run away from home. At first glance, they may seem unconnected, but their paths are about to converge into familiar chaos
|Series Title||Baccano! (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||バッカーノ！ (Baccano!)|
|By (author)||Ryohgo Narita|
|By (artist)||Katsumi Enami|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Historical ,Drama ,Mystery ,Horror ,Full-size Illustration ,Comedy ,Action ,Anime ,Vampires|
|Available since||October 25, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||188pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.