Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
If there's one person Akari can't stand, it's Abe: the big-headed, bigfoot ace of the karate club... right until he floors her with an unexpected confession! Even as Abe's embarrassingly straightforward (and frequent) declarations throw her for a loop, Akari finds herself unwittingly drawn to him over the course of summer break and the school festival... "Let's play a game. We're gonna see if you can outrun me before I catch you." The race for love against this wild man-beast continues! You'll be a junkie for pushiness before you know it!
Aki Iwai / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends May 24, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Abe-kun's Got Me Now!|
|Japanese Title||阿部くんに狙われてます (Abe-kun ni Nerawaretemasu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Comedy April Promotion ,Kodansha promotion: Shojo & Josei|
|Available since||July 23, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / July 23, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||178pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.