Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Makie's mostly just a regular middle schooler: He likes cooking, he's got a crush on a girl, and his scent is irresistable to man-eating monsters called watari. The girl he likes, Sachi, has put great effort into appearing to be a normal girl. She's got a crush on Makie, too...but she's also a shapeshifting watari living as a human, and she knows that if she wants to keep Makie alive and all to herself, she'll need to fight off her fellow monsters! Young love blooming is always complicated, but how will Makie deal with his first relationship when supernatural creatures keep trying to eat him the middle of a date? Rude!
Chomoran / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Sachi's Monstrous Appetite|
|Japanese Title||あの人の胃には僕が足りない (Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai)|
|Alternative Title||Her Appetite's Too Big for Me Alone|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Monster Girls ,Supernatural ,Food|
|Available since||May 11, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / May 11, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||178pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.