Iori, Shungaku, and Gama! Just as a confrontation threatens to break out between these three strong fighters, they part ways with a promise to clash swords again in the main battle of the Grand Tournament of the Shogunate. Iori, who is struggling to enjoy his sword, leaves Gama and Zenmaru behind to set off for Edo! Ran goes after Iori, who teaches her the Ogame style, and she then challenges one of the One Hundred Swordsmen in order to obtain a scroll of her own. Her opponent is none other than Burai Udo of the Seishin style! Can Ran's swordsmanship hold up against a sword powerful enough to split boulders?!
Yosuke Nakamaru/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.