Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Shota Kanda is your average 16-year-old first-year in high school. On his way to school with his hot but useless childhood friend Sanae Kondo and his big-chested but shy friend Kana Funami, Sanae's strength gets them killed...literally. They wake up in another world with powers that are not to be believed—Shota's world-class defense against getting slapped becomes world-class defense against demons, Kana's now-magic chest heals all their wounds, and Sanae? Her strength has turned to something truly terrifying. Will the three be able to live in this strange new world, and someday even get back to their own?
Reona Umitsuki / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Invincible Reincarnated Ponkotsu|
|Japanese Title||ポンコツが転生したら存外最強 (Ponkotsu ga Tensei shitara Zongai Saikyou)|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Romance ,Elves ,Fantasy Fair 2021 ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||December 01, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / December 01, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||158pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.