Clumsy, shy Mayuko has two true loves in life: being wrapped up in her futon, and listening to the latest from her favorite girl group, KBF47. She spends her lunches alone listening to their music and indulging in fan bliss, but on the one day she decides to practice one of their songs, who should catch her but the school's infamous lone wolf, Ooba-kun! Mortified, Mayuko is frozen in place...until Ooba-kun reveals he's a KBF47 fan, too! Their unlikely friendship gives Mayuko the confidence to grow, but the pair attracts attention, and not all eyes are friendly...! A charming tale of youth, friendship, and the power of shared fandom.
Yuka Kitagawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.