Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After being resurrected without memories of his past, Iarumas spends his days dungeon diving for corpses. When he finds a feral girl named Garbage, the pair adventure deep into the dungeon, seeking unexplored depths and clues to his lost identity.
Deep in the unexplored reaches of the dungeon, a corpse is discovered—one that shouldn't exist. After Iarumas is resurrected, his memories of life before death are gone, and he spends his days delving into the dungeon to retrieve the bodies of dead adventurers. Can they be revived as well? Or will God reduce them to piles of ash on the altar? Either way, Iarumas collects his finder's fee. And though his skills earn him some grudging respect, he's also scorned for this cold, utilitarian attitude. The living keep their distance—Iarumas consorts primarily with the dead. That is, until he meets Garbage, a feral young swordswoman who's the sole survivor of a massacred party. With Garbage by his side, Iarumas ventures deeper, scouring the dungeon for clues to his past, avoiding monsters, traps, and the inevitability of a permanent ashen demise.
Copyright © Kumo Kagyu, so-bin 2022 Wizardry™ is a trademark of Drecom Co., Ltd.
|Series Title||BLADE & BASTARD: Warm ash, Dusky dungeon (Light Novels)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Magic ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||December 09, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / December 09, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||205pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.