A new relationship begins.
Itsuki Hashima and Nayuta Kani are now officially a couple, finding success in both love and work. This new era brings changes to not only them but Chihiro, Miyako, Haruto, and (for some reason) Itsuki’s tax accountant, Ashley. Chihiro, meanwhile, has a new rival to deal with, while Haruto gets the full-court press from Ui Aioi, a beautiful rookie novelist who adores him. With Christmas bells ringing in the background, it’s a new season for the whole ensemble—but as they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same…
|Series Title||A Sister's All You Need.|
|Japanese Title||妹さえいればいい。 (Imouto sae Ireba Ii.)|
|Alternative Title||It'd be Good if Only Little Sister Was Here|
|By (author)||Yomi Hirasaka|
|Translated by||Kevin Gifford|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Gender Bender ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Anime ,Full-size Illustration ,Imouto ,Otaku|
|Available since||June 23, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 23, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||170pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.